- At least 3 years' experience as Chinese Restaurant Server.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Possess high standard of customer service.
- Mandarin and Cantonese speaking is an advantage.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for coordinating the daily work with the F&B servers.
- Have a full knowledge of the restaurant operations.
- Ensure all food & beverage items served to guests are of the highest standard.
- Understand and supervise opening and closing procedures including a thorough knowledge of the point of sales system.
- Ensure cleanliness of the restaurant and liaison with restaurant manager to ensure sufficient equipment for the operation of the restaurant.
- Assign employee to their stations and inform of any special request such as VIP guest or returning guests.
- Present bill to guests, check the bill to ensure table number and items ordered are correct.
- During F&B promotion, promotes those items on promotion to guests.
- Get to know guests and their preference to ensure guests are satisfied and there is repeat patronage.