We are looking for a passionate Sales and Marketing Intern to join our team and assist in the sales and marketing efforts of our resort. As a Sales and Marketing Intern, you will have the opportunity to work closely with our sales and marketing team to learn about the resort industry, develop marketing strategies, and assist with sales initiatives.
- Assist with the development of marketing strategies for the resort
- Follows up sales leads whenever required or assigned by the superiors
- Prepare quotation letters, confirmation letters and upkeep/trace of group files.
- Handle all incoming and outgoing mails.
- Assist in the implementation of marketing campaigns, including social media and email marketing
- Conduct market research to gather data on consumer trends and preferences
- Work with the sales team to create and maintain customer databases.
- Help with the development of sales proposals and presentations.
- Support the sales team in achieving sales targets and objectives
- Collaborate with other departments within the resort to ensure seamless delivery of services and products to customers
- Currently pursuing a degree in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration, or a related field
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Passion for the hospitality and resort industry
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
This internship is a great opportunity for someone looking to gain valuable experience in the sales and marketing field within the resort industry. If you are passionate about marketing, sales, and customer service, we encourage you to apply!