· Direct and coordinate activities to the respective Department In-charge for Front Office, Sales, Housekeeping, Maintenance, and Security through work schedules and assigning specific duties to increase efficiency.
· Monitor businesses to ensure that they efficiently and effectively provide needed services while staying within budgetary limits.
· Manage and direct operations team to achieve business targets.
· Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
· Ensure teams follow standard operating procedures for all operational functions.
· Support operational risk and audit process for the purpose of preventive maintenance.
· Assist in developing operating and capital budgets.
· Be familiar with emergency procedures. These should include first aid, death, etc procedures
· Build strong relationship by addressing customer issues and complaints and get feedbacks in a timely manner.