As an Assistant Talent Development Manager, you are responsible to support the Senior Talent Development Manager in implementing and driving the Training & Development policies and procedures for the hotel. You will act as a strategic business partner by working closely and coaching Department Trainers in improving departmental learning interventions, implementation and managing follow-up actions that in turn helps achieve business goals. You will:
- Lead and facilitate training programs effectively including the measurement of post training effectiveness.
- Drive and implement the hotel’s training system and procedures.
- Observe and identify hotel and departmental training needs and work closely with the Senior Talent Development Manager on the improvement strategies.
- Monitor departmental training activities and discuss any improvement with Senior Talent Development Manager.
- Handle and manage the Human Resources Development Fund (HRDF) of the hotel accurately and timely.
- Handle and manage employee rewards and recognition programmes.
- Coordinate the implementation of industrial internship programmes and/or management development programmes.
- Assist in conducting orientation and administration of industrial trainees.