The driving force behind a vibrant network of spas, MSpa International develops and manages unique spa concepts tailored for the Anantara Spa, AVANISPA, Mandara Spa, Aequalis and Balance brands worldwide.
*𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧 s𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐲 & ability 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝*
You will assist in the oversight of the daily operations of the spa, and ensure guest expectations are exceeded and satisfaction is maximised. Your duties will include, but are not limited to preparing the team member schedule, handling personnel issues, and ensuring that the working environment is both professional and comfortable for all team members. You will need to exercise creativity in designing special offers, up selling treatments, and retail items in the spa. Additionally you will be required to support team member sin the reception area when needed.
• Bachelors degree in any related field
• Minimum of 3 years experience in the hospitality industry
• Good computer & presentation skills
• Advanced English language ability and knowledge of other languages would be an advantage
• Excellent customer service and leadership skills