Responsible for keeping track of guest journeys, interacting with guests across channels and platforms, and coordinating with all internal stakeholders such as marketing communication, sales, account management and so on, in order to keep fine-tuning the guest’s experience.
- Actively involved in building teamwork between Guest Relations, Front Office Sport & Recreation, F&B as well as Butler Service
- Understand the hotel’s vision and brand personality and ensure it is integrated in your daily work practices
- Knowledgeable of the markets the property is competing in and update sales strategies and service accordingly
- Utilizes resources efficiently and thinks “outside the box” in challenging or difficult situations
- Promotes ideas on the behalf of self, others, teams, and the business to achieve both financial and guest satisfaction targets.
- Creates networks with individuals both in and out of the business to help profile the property and its people in a positive and professional way.
- Financially aware of business objectives and the role the department plays in this area
- Communicate in a friendly, tactful and professional manner with guests and suppliers to ensure positive image and experiences
- To ensure a positive guest experience so guests build brand loyalty and affinity, evangelize your product or service and refer their friends, and leave you positive guest reviews that will help your business retain revenue and earn new customers
- Oversee the day to day guest operations to ensure delightful guest experience at all stages of the guest engagement
- Co-ordinates VIP movements with relevant Departments and Butlers as advised.
- Any other duties assigned from time to time.
- Minimum requirement of 2 years working in Supervisory or Management Capacity
- Excellent communications skill for both written and verbal. Multiple language skills are preferred but Malay and English language is a must
- Must have full working knowledge of computer systems (i.e MS word, excel)
- Able to work under pressure
- Results oriented and also a team player
- Pleasant personality with good organisational skills
- Excellent and proven problem solving skills
- Independent and self-motivated with good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills and able to train the same in others
- Energetic, result-oriented and prepared to face challenges
- Resourceful and reliable in meeting objectives and expectations
- Experience working with airlines industry will be an added advantage
- Willing to work in Redang Island