The Spa & Gallery Manager shall be reporting to the General Manager and supports the running of the hotel by directing, controlling, and coordinating all Spa and Gallery operations in ensuring the hotel achieves its financial, guest satisfaction, internal processes, learning and growth objectives in line with the company’s standards.
- Ensures that all services offered at the Spa & Gallery are carried out with utmost professionalism, efficiency and courtesy.
- Creates and presents marketable facilities, merchandise displays and programmes to build a lasting experience for all guests and visitors to the Spa & Gallery.
- Builds an efficient and productive team of associates by taking an active interest in their welfare, safety, training and development.
- Analyses all financial key factors to develop strategy to achieve budget and to introduce improvements and adjustment to maintain a cost-effective and profitable operations.
- Responds proactively to changes in the operations as dictates by the industry, company and market requirement.
- Minimum 8 - 10 years experiences in luxury, upscale resorts with at least 5 years of hands-on experience in a similar position
- Strong interpersonal skill with ability to express effective, clear and concise verbal and written messages
- Strong leadership, organisational and administrative skills
- Approachable, outgoing with easy manner in dealing with guests and associates
- Must have the right to work in Malaysia