· To prepare mise-plus
· To set up buffet breakfast In Coffee House daily basis.
· To check raw item quality inside chiller and freezer regularly.
· To check the quality and quantity all the delivery item from suppliers.
· To prepare morning breakfast for coffee house on daily basis.
· To record dry goods inventory in storage
· To prepare fruits basket when required.
· To follow food safety and hygiene policies.
· To check daily stock and inform Junior Sous Chef on item to be order from suppliers.
· To make sure kitchen is well organized, tidy, clean and no risk of cross contamination
· To make sure all food prepare in good quality according to standard.
· To prepare take away food as per request.
· To report any missing items and obtains replacement to avoid delay in service.
· To inspect daily expiry on food item and cooking material.
· To inspect temperature of chiller and freezer according to schedule.
· To ensure the kitchen, and coffee house operation going smoothly
· To check food cost on daily and monthly basis to avoid wastage and spoilage of kitchen food item.
· To ensure that no wastage or spoilage occurs.
· To ensure refrigerator clean and in order at all times
· To ensure hygiene and food preparation is (storage, labelling, etc) followed.
· To prepare cafeteria food.
· To ensure working area and kitchen equipment is clean at all times.
· To report all maintenance, hygiene and hazard issues to relevant head of department /EOD/MOD.
· To prepare food for special events (Hari Raya, Deepavali, Chinese New Year) celebration.
· To prepare special request from guest to best ability.
· To ensure all food items are replenished in a timely manner.
· To assist Food & Beverage Department to do the clearing and service when needed.
· To assist with preparation of beverage when needed.
· To assist steward to maintain cleanliness at coffee house and cafeteria.
· Proficient and understand departmental fire, emergency and bomb threat procedures.
· To follow and familiar with bespoke hotel standard operation procedures.
· To ensure all emergency procedures are rehearsed implemented and enforced.
To attend all the training provide by the hotel management