As the Bell Attendant, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Actively seek verbal feedback from customers.
· Agree on and implement actions to make improvements to customer service.
· Promote Hilton Honors and its associated benefits to guests who are not already enrolled in the program, ensuring that existing Hilton Honors members receive personal and professional service that recognizes them as important guests and that their benefits are received.
· Positively deal with and learn from customers’ complaints and comments with follow-up and feedback to the Front Office Manager.
· Make sure all customer requests and queries are responded to promptly and effectively, adhering to Hilton brand standards.
· Be proactive towards customers, assisting them with any reasonable requests.
· Ensure that the concierge team escorts guests to their rooms, hotel facilities and room features are explained, and luggage is delivered in a prompt manner.
· Take an active role in the Concierge team, ensuring effective communication and work as a team in order to reach goals and targets.
· Handle complaints promptly and efficiently, taking the necessary action, and informing the Guest Service Manager to follow-up where appropriate.
· Follow-up with all guests to ensure satisfaction with problem resolution (service recovery).
· Facilitate a prompt departure for all guests by ensuring that their luggage is brought from their rooms promptly when requested or offer assistance when in the lobby.
· Ensure that all guests are offered help to make arrangements for transportation and that they are invited back and bid farewell.
· Manage the storage and organization of guests’ luggage in a safe and secure, organized and systemized way.
· Ensure that the concierge team maintains the lobby appearance to be neat and tidy, and that public areas are cleaned when necessary.
· Responsible for ensuring hotel materials are well stocked and information is available to guests.
· Knowledgeable of the hotel’s facilities and services as well as basic knowledge of Hilton.
· Up to date with information and have detailed knowledge of facilities, attractions, places of interests, sights and activities in and around the hotel, imparting this knowledge to other team members.
· Monitor the sale of postage stamps, telephone cards and other items, maintaining a cash float.
· Ensure that ticket reconfirmation, safari bookings and guest reservations are correctly carried out when required.
· Ensure appropriate handling and delivering of messages, receive and distribute packages, manage the daily post and correspondence of both guests and the hotel.
· Know well the hotel transportation arrangements, ensuring that pick-ups and drop-offs are completed on time.
· Input information into ONQ regarding guests, ensuring accuracy, all details are completed, and that the information can be clearly understood by other team members.