* Proven experience as a maintenance technician.
* Basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic, air conditioning, and other systems.
* Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods.
* Working knowledge of tools, common appliances, and devices.
* Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills.
* Good physical condition and strength with a willingness to work shifts on weekends and public holidays.
* High school diploma or equivalent; Certificate in HVAC, building maintenance technology, or
related fields will be a plus.