- To perform routine and extensive preventative maintenance and repair procedures on building, guest rooms, general facilities, mechanical and electrical equipment, fire-fighting system and utility systems in order to provide the ultimate service for hotel guests.
- To ensure that the building has adequate heating, lighting, and ventilation and that it is properly cleaned and in good working condition.
- Troubleshoot facilities breakdown or any room defect in a timely and effective manner.
- To perform general repairs such as plumbing, painting, patching walls, servicing electrical appliances, hanging electrical equipment and control circuit, shelves, and replaces faulty electrical switches.
- To perform installation of wallpaper in the hotel building.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional certificate of Engineering Electrical/ Air Conditioning or equivalent.
- Preferably candidates specializing in Maintenance / Repairing (Air-conditioning, Building, Electrical items)
- Must have painting or wallpaper installation experience
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for the positions.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Experienced in hotel industry will be an added advantage.
- Pleasant personality and positive working attitude.
- Must be willing to work on shift including working on weekends and public holidays.
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.