- Have a good understanding of all Housekeeping operations.
- Cleans assigned guest hotel rooms and/or public area in accordance with the hotel policy & procedure.
- Offers guest assistance when needed whenever possible.
- Ensure the cleanliness and tidiness of the Housekeeping pantry including the maintenance of the equipment at all times.
- To maintain a good working relationship with your own colleagues and all other departments.
- Pleasant personality and positive working attitude.
- Must be willing to work on shift including working on weekends and public holidays.
- Meals provided during lunch time.
- Normal Shift : 9.00 am - 5.00 pm / 10 am - 6.00 pm