The Social Video Producer will be responsible for designing and creating captivating video and distributes digital media content through social media platforms (Instagram, Youtube, Tiktok and facebook). Working in tandem with both the Marcom and creative teams, the Social Video Producer will generate innovative ideas and deliver impactful video content that will serve marketing and campaign objectives.
· Collaborate with the creative team to develop short-form, attention-grabbing social media video content that effectively drives conversions. Ads must capture a viewer's attention within the first few seconds.
· Participate in developing creative strategy, brainstorming, and storyboarding for video project
· Oversee planning and necessary communications to prepare for gathering footage
· Conduct both on-site and off-site video shoot
· Edit and animate social ads for various social media platforms
· Provide creative direction on motion graphics, typography, and other dynamic elements to produce a high quality, engaging final product
· Assist in troubleshooting and providing technical support for video related inquiries
· Proven experience in video editing, motion graphics and animated content creation.
· Detail-oriented and capable of producing a highly polished final product
· Highly proficient in video production and video-related equipment
· Highly proficient in Adobe Premiere and After Effects with some experience in other Adobe creative suite programs
· Familiar with producing content for social media channels and other video-based digital platforms
· Proficient in motion animations and incorporating graphics and text into video edits
· Capable of bridging marketing strategies with creative strategies using video advertising
· Excellent communication skills and ability to effortlessly collaborate with others, both internally and externally
· Capable of receiving creative direction and handling constructive criticism related to work
· Able to manage video projects from start to finish, overseeing project timelines and deadlines.
· Bonus Points for experience in storyboarding, video editing and conducting interviews.
· Comfortable with being uncomfortable and thrive in participating in the strategic and creative development of work without hand holding
· Adaptable and able to work within tight timelines and creative sprints and collaboration
· Independent and able to think quickly to produce effective solutions and clearly communicate for every challenges
· A strong leader and decision maker with a proven track record of delivering work on time and within budget constraints