1. Ensures professional sales calls using Mangala’s selling principles and Driving Customer Preferences philosophies.
2. Carefully plans sales calls into defined objectives.
3. Maintains a detailed knowledge of Resort facilities, features and services.
4. Conducts extensive competitor researches and maintains excellent product knowledge of the Resort.
5. Systematically and efficiently calls on allocated Accounts within assigned sector and reports findings and opportunities to the Sales Manager/ Associate Director of Sales.
6. Follows up sales leads to identify prospect.
7. Ensures a high level of exposure for Resort through direct sales solicitation of telephone contact and written communications.
8. Professionally conducts routine telemarketing activities to identify new accounts.
9. Entertains and conducts Resort tour to clients whenever required.
10. Establishes and maintains strong relationship with the established clientele and constantly explores into new business opportunities.
11. Achieves the monthly and annual personal target and the segment target room night production and room revenue.
12. Liaises and works closely with the related operation departments ensuring guests requests and expectation are being met.