· Complete the relevant Hilton University courses promptly and pass the tests.
· Receive and understand hotel product knowledge and related activities.
· Implement all sales action plans related to his / her market area as outlined in the marketing plan.
· Establish and maintain files on major active accounts within his / her market areas.
· Promote and produce sales leads for other Hilton hotels.
· Provide feedback to the Director of Business Development / Director of Sales / Senior Sales Managers / Sales Managers on changing marketing conditions, including trends in the competition, as a result of direct sales solicitation, telephone calls and direct mail in his / her market areas.
· Assist Sales Managers in conducting hotel inspection for all walk-ins, meeting groups and contracted clients, planning next steps for future follow-ups.
· Meet and welcome some top key accounts, group organizers and VIP guests upon check-in.
· Disseminate sales related information to other departments as appropriate.
· Attend all pre-conference meetings as required, arranged by the Banquet Sales department and assist in the preparation of post-conference reports.
· Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established hotel policies to achieve the overall objectives of the position.
· Establish and maintain effective team member relations.
· Maintain the highest standards of professionalism, ethics and attitude towards all hotel guests, clients and team members
. Perform related duties and special projects as assigned.
· Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned