The Spa Therapist performs body massage, body treatments and beauty treatments according to treatment menu to Spa guests in a professional manner based on company’s standard.
- Provides body massages, body treatments, facials, manicures, pedicures, and hair care for guests.
- Maintains standard services that have been established by the Spa Academy.
- Prepares products required for treatments hygienically and in accordance to the established recipes.
- Projects a professional image and pleasant disposition to enhance guests’ experience at all times.
- Ensures that all guests and visitors of the Spa leave with a pleasant experience.
- Secondary education or related certification
- Experience and passing the basic Thai Massage Course will be an added advantage
- Detailed knowledge of working practices of Spa
- Able to maintain consistent performances under pressure
- Must have the right to work in Malaysia
- Only successful candidates will be contacted