Job Description (Waiter / Waitress)
- Set up the outlet or banquet as specified in the F&B SOPs including linen, service ware and glassware.
- Greet and seat guests upon arrival and respond to request in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Take food and beverage orders correctly and serve guests. Suggest daily specials and make recommendations to guest in order to achieve budgeted average food and beverage check.
- Be alert, attentive and assume a pleasing and helpful attitude towards guests and colleagues at all times.
- Address and resolve guest complaints in a courteous, timely and effective manner. Inform the Captain of any complaints.
- Follow the sequence of service and ensure that orders are served properly with the correct utensils.
- Know the food menu and drink list very well.
- Use the POS System correctly, accurately and efficiently.
- Follow service standards and hotel rules, regulations and policies.
- Ensure proper communication with other departments, particularly the kitchen.
- Perform any other duties that may required by Captain / Supervisor / Manager and Management from time to time
- SPM / Certificate / Diploma / Degree in a hotel management / public relation / customer service or equivalent.
- At least 1 year (s) working experience in sales & marketing division – Hospitality industry
- Fresh graduate are encourage to apply