Job Description (F&B Executive)
- Assist the Restaurant Manager to run the restaurant or outlet efficiently and cost effectively.
- Attain and exceed the budgeted revenue for the restaurant through the provision of efficient service and aggressive up-selling.
- Ensure that quality standards are maintained during peak times of business in the restaurant.
- Ensure correct revenue charging and appropriation for the restaurant P.O.S. machine including control of guest checks, voids, new item input and closing reports.
- Assist Restaurant Manager to develop and train employees in the restaurant and outlet area through daily service briefings where technical service matters will be discussed and explained.
- Inspect the set-up and mise-en-place of restaurant and the outlet area to the standards of the hotel emphasizing cleanliness.
- Maintain daily communication with the Sous Chef to ensure smooth operation during service time and changes to the menu.
- Propose operation changes and improvements that will increase profit and decrease loss to the Food and Beverage Manager.
- Assist in implementing new methods of food and beverage service procedures.
- Organize and service all activities within the operation with regards to food & beverage as well as equipment arrangement.
- Anticipate, maintain and improve personal contacts with hotel guests in order to up sell and generate more revenue.
- Ensure the highest standards in service of all food and beverage products, making sure that orders are handled as quickly as possible with minimum delay.
- Ensure that all mise-en-place is sufficient during every meal period.
- Ensure the grooming, appearance, discipline and safety and administration of staff.
- Stand in for any member of the F&B Department due to vacation or absence
- Perform any other duties that may required by Captain / Manager and Management from time to time
1. SPM / Certificate / Diploma / Degree in a hotel management / public relation / customer service or equivalent
2. At least 1 year (s) working experience in sales & marketing division – Hospitality industry
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Free Parking