The Gallery Sales Assistant conducts selling, presents merchandise and provides necessary information to guests in order to ensure sales budget is met or exceeded as well as to enhance and capture business to Spa & Gallery and to increase capture rates and the number of guests.
- Attends to guests, performs selling and executes upselling strategies in order to achieve sales budget.
- Ensures that the Gallery is always presentable with the excellent visual display being maintained.
- Performs non-retail and/ or administrative task lists as assigned by superior effectively.
- Ensures that all cashiering functions are carried out in accordance with accuracy, honesty and submits the daily deposit envelope as per the standard procedure.
- Upselling gallery promotion and membership program to maximise revenue and increase the average rate per transaction.
- Secondary education or related certification
- Strong selling skills
- Ability to work as a team
- Detailed knowledge of working practices of retail
- Able to maintain consistent performances under pressure
- Must have the right to work in Malaysia
- Only successful candidates will be contacted