Housekeeping Attendant cleans and services guests’ rooms efficiently.
- Makes guests feel at home and guarantees guest satisfaction by providing a clean and well-serviced room as per the hotel’s standard upon their arrival.
- Ensures guests’ extra requests in terms of amenities and linens are attended promptly without delay.
- Interacts with guests’ moderately and professionally to obtain guests’ genuine feedback and updates the Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Handles minor complaints and reports to Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Handles lost and found items with care according to the hotel’s policy.
- 1 or 2 years of working experience in the same field in the hotel line
- Pleasant personality
- Good interpersonal skill and team-oriented person
- Able to read and communicate in English
- Willing to work on shift rotation
- Must have the right to work in Malaysia
- Only successful candidates will be contacted