1. To attend training and assist in the administration of the department.
2. To adhere to the Hotel’s policy.
3. To assist in the training and development of staff in the Department upon instruction of superior.
4. To understand implement and maintain the quality policy and objectives of ISO 9001:2000.
5. To comply to the documented procedures and supporting documents of ISO 9001:2001
6. Shall review capability upon guest enquires on whether we are able meet their requirements.
7. All sales proposal/requirements shall be tailored to the customer requirements.
8. Proposal shall be monitored for acceptance by the guest.
9. Any sales that has been materialize shall be documented and disseminate to the relevant departments concerned.
10. Any cancellations made by customer shall subject to the terms conditions stipulated when otherwise agreed upon by both parties and disseminate this information to the departments concerned.
11. To assist in generating sales for the Hotel.
12. To undertake to promote the hotel overall business to client and general public.
13. To oversee the proper running of sales functions in the hotel.
To perform any other additional duties assign by the Management from time to time