Housekeeping Supervisor ensures the front and back of house are cleaned and maintained according to hotel standards and departmental procedures.
- To ensure rooms prepared are up to brand standards which create exceptional experiences among our guests.
- Provides effective supervision and training to develop passionate and committed Housekeeping associates.
- Practices open communication with other departments and within the department to ensure a smooth working process.
- In charge of maintaining the condition and stock of the Housekeeping equipment/ materials and hotel linens.
- Takes ownership to resolve problems and complaints effectively and reports to the Executive Housekeeper.
- Conducts regular checks and participates in the cleaning process to ensure that the department, storeroom, and rooms are in tip-top condition.
- 2 or 3 years of experiences as a Housekeeping Supervisor or any similar position
- Added value for the candidate with supervisory experience in Housekeeping Department
- Pleasant personality
- Good interpersonal skill and team-oriented person
- Able to read and communicate in English
- Willing to work on shift rotation
- Must have the right to work in Malaysia
- Only successful candidates will be contacted