Resort Host assists the Front Office Manager in all Front Office activities and handles to guests’ requests promptly and professionally.
- Connects with the guests on a personal level while answering calls.
- Handles guests’ requests and complaints personally and takes ownership in making their stay with us exciting and memorable.
- Masters the guests’ details, room status, and reservation status in order to perform smooth check-in or check-out.
- Practices suggestive selling techniques to sell rooms and to promote other services in the hotel.
- Performs cashiering tasks diligently and efficiently.
- 1 or 2 years of experiences in frontline or any related experiences dealing with guests
- Pleasant personality
- Good interpersonal skill and team-oriented person
- Able to read and communicate in English
- Willing to work on shift rotation
- Must have the right to work in Malaysia
- Only successful candidates will be contacted