The F&B Server is responsible to escort guests from the entrance to the table and perform an excellent sequence of services to ensure maximum guests' satisfaction including answering to the phone and take reservations.
- Greets the guests and guides them to their table. Interacts with the guests to know their preference and provides good recommendations from the menu.
- Has the ability to multitask in handling guests and answering inquiries from guests through the phone.
- Monitors the status of each table and assists in the turnover of the table in order to minimise the waiting period for our guests before being seated.
- Handles food according to the Food Safety Standards and maintains the cleanliness of the outlet as per hotel standards.
- Takes ownership to solve problems and follow through complaints efficiently.
- Supports the Food and Beverage operations as and when the need arises.
- Sound knowledge of working practices of the Food and Beverage Department
- Pleasant personality
- Good interpersonal skill and team-oriented person
- Able to read and communicate in English
- Willing to work on shift rotation
- Must have the right to work in Malaysia
- Only successful candidates will be contacted