The Chief of Security who reports to the Director of Human Resources oversees all security operations of the property to safeguard the security interest of the physical assets, guests and associates by implementing effective safety and security policies and procedures.
- Builds an efficient team of associates that is proactive in safeguarding company’s assets and preserving the safety of the guests and associates.
- Ensures that all associates have complete understanding of the hotel’s safety and security policies and procedures, and their adherence to internal controls, policies and procedures.
- Liaises with the relevant authorities on any arising issues pertaining to safety and security matters of the organisation.
- Analyses and works on areas of concern to strengthen internal processes and minimise risk of loss.
- Conducts investigations on any safety and/ or security breach, loss prevention cases, workplace accident, etc.
- Tertiary education in related field
- Knowledgeable and experience in fire safety procedures, disaster plan procedures, bomb threats and building evacuation procedures.
- Strong leadership, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to lead, motivate and develop a team of individuals
- Capable to maintain consistent performances under pressure especially during emergency
- Must have the right to work in Malaysia
- Only successful candidates will be contacted