1. As a policy, the hotel management wishes to channelize request and complaint of guests as much as possible through the duty manager. Therefore, he/she should be always, if possible be available in the lobby area in order to handle requirement and answer the duty manager’s extension. This is vital especially when the head of department is in absence or off duty.
2. Handle matters related to proper billings and investigate on complaint.
3. During heavy check in and check out greet guest who may be waiting offering assistance to avoid delays.
4. Must be thoroughly familiar with the hotel policies and procedures in particular of reservation room assignment , housekeeping method, outlet cashier billing , room charges posting , credit and security.
5. Is maintain a log book and record any unusual incident and check any important matters or issues to be follow-up.
6. Maximize hotel occupancy, average rate and stimulate internal promotion of our Food & Beverage facilities.
7. To check cashier shift banking initial float book and transactional vouchers or adjustment that are generated by the front office assistant.
8. Ensure that guest relations are maintained at the highest standard and schedule.
9. To perform rounds on the floors and others location to ensure various entrances are property locked.
10. Supervises the administration of internal system and to be able to trouble shoot any system error occurred in the daily hotel operations.