• Responsible to assist the Sales & Marketing Manager for the Group’s Hospitality & Tourism related Sales & Marketing initiatives.
• Responsible to assist the Sales & Marketing Manager to plan, organize and coordinate Group’s Hospitality & Tourism initiatives. This will include, but is not limited, to core areas such as conducting sales presentations, coordinating events/functions, coordinating sales with agents/business partners, canvassing/developing new customers/business partners, market intelligence, achieving objectives, and any related business/sales/marketing initiatives.
• PRIOR SALES EXPERIENCE IN THE HOSPITALITY TOURISM INDUSTRY IS ESSENTIAL.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Sales & Marketing, Business Studies / Management, Hospitality / Tourism Management, or equivalent.
• At least 4 years of SALES experience in the Tourism Sales & Marketing industry is required for this position.
• CANDIDATES WITHOUT PRIOR HOSPITALITY / TOURISM SALES & MARKETING / EVENTS EXPOSURE NEED NOT APPLY.