- Responsible to manage the cafe and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to Company established standards.
- Responsible to propose menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements.
- Responsible to ensure the café is well presented at all times.
- Responsible for creating and enforcing café policies, targets, and KPIs.
- Responsible for maintaining positive customer relationships, processing complaints, and responding to customer needs.
- Responsible for Café finances and stock management.
- Responsible to establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures.
- Responsible to comply with all food, health and safety regulations.
- Responsible to ensure the café complies with all regulations such as health and safety, food standards, licences, hygiene and maintaining the necessary up-to-date documentation.
- Responsible for the café sourcing from suppliers and seeking out new suppliers.
- Forecasting, planning, sourcing, and ordering food supplies for the kitchen and beverages to stock the bar and fridges.
- Building positive relationships with food and beverage vendors.
- Hiring, training, and managing food and beverage staff.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends.
- Culinary certification or degree from a culinary school preferred.
- 3 years’ experience in an Operations Managerial role with high-volume exposure in a cafe or full-service restaurant.
- Must be able to communicate (read and write) in Bahasa Malaysia and English. Knowledge of Mandarin is an added advantage.