- Reports directly to the General Manager.
- Responsible for pontoon floor operations which include, but are not limited to, customer service, crowd control, reception (check-in & out), food & beverage coordination, housekeeping, souvenir shop / vending machine management, general admin & security services.
**Candidates with prior Front Office & Housekeeping supervisory/managerial exposure ideal.
- Candidate must possess at least a Certificate / Diploma or Degree in Hospitality Management or equivalent.
- Must be able to communicate (read and write) in Mandarin and English. The target market would include China, Taiwan, Hong Kong Tour GITs, FITs, and locals.
- At least 5 years of exposure in the hospitality/rooms division - FO / HK-related field.
- ISO and IT literate.