- Responsible to assist the Dive Instructor in all scuba diving operation activities.
- Responsible to conduct diving briefings/lessons.
- Responsible to deliver the best possible diving experience to our guests.
- Responsible for the health and safety considerations of the guests under your charge.
- Responsible to assist the Dive Instructor to prepare timely and accurate report when required by the Management.
- Responsible to ensure all diving equipment are being cleaned, checked and that oxygen tanks are refilled as required.
- Assist to execute underwater photography when required.
- At least 3 years(s) working experience in DSD / LD related field is required for this position.
- Must have valid PADI Dive Master / Dive Instructor certified or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of CPR and emergency medical procedure.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English and Chinese.