Due to the Group’s recent venture into the Hospitality & Tourism industry, we currently have an opening at JSK Borneo Reef – The Largest Reef Activity Pontoon in South East Asia, which cater for, amongst other activities, F&B, water recreational sports, inflatable water park, snorkeling, kayaking, scuba diving, sea walking, and other water sports-related activities.
JSK is currently looking for experienced and dedicated individuals with the "CAN DO" attitude to join our family.
Do visit us at www.jskborneoreef.my.
• Responsible to oversee the smooth running of the Water Sports & Recreations activities on a day-to-day basis to achieve the highest possible levels of guest satisfaction.
• Responsible to create new, unique, and interesting recreation events/activities that draw upon the best offerings.
• Responsible for continually be positioning the sports and leisure offering as a differentiator and a point of competitive advantage for the pontoon.
• Responsible to have complete knowledge of the products and services offered by the Management.
• Responsible to lead the implementation of all health and safety codes in sports and leisure activities.
• Responsible to ensure that all activities are performed in a safe environment using proper safety techniques.
• Monitor the success of the activities programs through the number of participants per scheduled event and guests’ feedback. Make necessary adjustments to maintain top-quality, fun-filled, and original programs for guests.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in recreation / Watersports Management, Hospitality Management, or equivalent.
• Must be able to communicate in BM, English, and Mandarin. The target market would include locals, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong Tour GITs, and FITs.
• At least 5 years of exposure in the related field.
• ISO and IT literate.