F & B Assistant
• Ensure that all guests’ requests and queries are responded to promptly and effectively and an exceptional service is delivered to guests at all times
• Familiarize with the menu and as much information about the food and beverage offering available in order to answer any questions guests may have
• Deliver Food and Beverage service of high standard and in accordance with departmental standards and procedures
• Communicates to his/her superior any difficulties, guest comments and other relevant information
• Take appropriate action to resolve guest complaints
• Performs related duties and special projects as assigned
• Excellent food service skills, including the ability to carry three plates and to deliver drinks on trays
• Ability to work well with other team members and to follow directions from supervisors.
• Knowledge of basic food preparation techniques and ability to follow basic recipes.
• Perform any other duties as assigned and when necessary by Superior / Management.
1. Minimum SPM or equivalent
2. Related working experiences and preferable previous work experiences within a hotel
3. Ability to work independently and multitask.
4. Courteous, mentally & physically fit to work and good service and communication abilities
5. Reliability, punctuality, matured and responsible individual
6. Good guest service skills and the ability to handle complaints
7. Ability to comprehend and follow instructions.
8. Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays