· Ensure cleanliness of guest rooms, guest corridors, and linen rooms according to standards and procedures set
· Attend to reports on damage or malfunction in hotel rooms
· Prepare work schedule and conduct daily briefings to all staff
· Manage and supervise all tasks of his/her team and conduct regular room checklists
· Replenish guest supplies and ensure that guests requests are promptly attended to
· Maintain equipment in a proper state of cleanliness
· Knowledge of Hygiene and safety standards as per industry is a must
· Record room status in allocated section accurately
· Inventories stock to ensure adequate supplies
· Conduct training and monitor staff performance to prescribed standards of cleanliness
· Assist the Executive Housekeeper in assessing team members’ attendance and performance
· Diploma in Tourism & Hospitality Management.
· Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in a similar capacity.
· Have an eye for detail and strong customer service skills.
· A team player who is organized.
· Well-groomed and professional disposition.