- To direct and supervise all activities within Hotel to ensure guest satisfactions delivered.
- To maintain cleanliness in lobby and Front Office department throughout the shift particularly during shift change and commencement of morning operations.
- To handle all guest complaints with tack and diplomacy at all times.
- To coordinate efficient handling of incoming phone calls, email and messages.
- Liaise with security on patrols of hotel and to act on all emergency situations in accordance with policy ensuring law, order and safety are maintained.
- To conduct efficient hand over on preceding and following shifts with emphasis on matters requiring follow-up action.
- To coordinate with night shift staff in preparation of all updates and reports.
- To ensure all areas of Hotel are prepared for the start of business each day.
- To ensure proper policies and procedures are followed at all times in relation to all departments.
- To take turns to be on night shift.
- To ensure responsibilities & duties of all respective staff are being carried out efficiently.
- To ensure the conduct & discipline of staff is well maintained.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned to by the Front Office Manager and above Management.
- Able to multitask and well verse in Reservation process / handling OTAs
- Willing to work on shifts, weekends and public holidays
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in hospitality industries are required for this position.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia. (Able to speak in Mandarin will be an added advantage.)
- Pleasant personality and friendly
- Proficiency in PMS and MS Office (Knowledge in using Oasis system will be an added advantage)
- Able to work at KL City Center
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Meal allowance
- Opportunities for promotion