- Manage and assist day to day Front Office operation smoothly and systematically, eg. check-in / check-out / cashiering and etc.
- Able to handle general administration and prepare daily, weekly and monthly report of the Front Office Department.
- Handles phone calls, reservation's email and OTA bookings.
- Manages and motivates the Front Office team in order to provide a high standard of service to hotel guests.
- Ensure consistent compliance of hotel standard of operating.
- Ensure delivery of quality customer service at any time.
- Able to multitask and well verse in reservation process.
- Willing to work on shifts, weekends and public holidays.
- Minimum 1 year working experience of similar capacity in Front Office
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia. (Able to speak in Mandarin will be an added advantage.)
- Pleasant personality and friendly
- Proficiency in PMS and MS Office
- Knowledge in using Oasis will be an added advantage
- Able to work at KL City Center
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Health insurance
- Maternity leave
- Meal allowance
- Opportunities for promotion
- Professional development
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus