Overall in charge of the efficient operation of all outlets, kitchen, food & beverage back of the house areas to attain maximum guest satisfaction and contribute to achievement of budget and objectives set for the outlet. Special emphasis on training motivation and delegation.
- Plans and coordinates activities within outlets to ensure maximum revenue potential and profitability.
- Responsible for the formulation and adherence to all financial reports and forecasted for areas under direct control i.e Outlooks and Budget.
- Sets standards and procedures for outlets to reflect the desired image and quality. Train Outlet Managers/Assistant Outlet Manager and Supervisors to standard and supervises.
- Hold daily communication meeting with food & beverage management team to ensure that they are well informed regarding all hotel matters.
- Communication with his peers and is committed to supporting the hotel’s programme of multi-skilling and pooling of staff to ensure maximum productivity.
- Attends periodic information and communication meeting to ensure synergy amongst all departments within hotel.
- Ensures Total Quality Management System is working at all times to ensure constant improvement.
- Guest relations – Maintain and attract new business, to achieve greater yield of budgeted profit.
- Employee Relations- Maintain a good rapport and relationship with staff and to be open to suggestions, listen to work problem and staff motivation and ensure that information are always passed down the line.
- Materials or products – Responsible for all food and beverage equipment.
- Finance – Payroll control through proper and precise staffing of restaurant. Control walkouts and payments of clients (F&B checks).
- Business contacts (Internal/External) – To maintain an excellent relationship with all clients and guests to ensure their return.
- Revenue and objectives – To operate and plan in the best possible way in order to active revenue forecasted and objective set for restaurant.
- Advises and consults with the General Manager, Executive Chef, Outlet Managers and other department heads to maintain highest standards of quality which will attract business and yield a satisfactory profit.
- Diploma/Degree in hospitality management or Professional Food Certificates will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3-5 years and above related working experience in F&B or hotel industry.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office knowledge is a must for performing paperwork or reporting.
- Food serving-related skills.
- Basic HALAL, HACCP, and Food Safety knowledge.
- Applicants must be Malaysian.
- Willing to work at Putra Nilai.