- Welcoming guests at the main entrance, and greeting them appropriately as per the time.
- Escort guests to their rooms and explain hotel facilities.
- Assist the guests to deliver all baggage, faxes, messages, and packages to guests and do several other tasks according to the guest’s request.
- Assist with valet parking during the arrival and departure of the guest.
- Receive and store the guest luggage and keep a proper record of level tags.
- Tie the luggage tags to the guest’s luggage, especially for group check-in.
- Guide the guests to arrive at the reception desk and to wait beside them.
- Quickly check the guest room when the guests checking out to ensure that they have not forgotten any personal items.
- Act like a doorman and give the first and final impression on arrival and the departure of the hotel guest.
- Clean and maintain the baggage room and work area assist in maintaining.
- Preferably with previous working experience.
- Able to speak the English language clearly and fluently.
- Ability to Provide excellent customer service and maintain a professional demeanor.
- Able to move the lift, carry, push, pull, and place luggage.
- Valid driving license may require.
Positions are opened to all local and permanent residence of Malaysia only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Years of experience:
Number of positions: