- Handles all telephone calls courteously and efficiently.
- In front bars, knows the food menu/special promotions including preparation times, cooking methods, main ingredient and side dishes.
- Implements opening and closing duties in accordance with standards.
-Handles guest complaints in accordance with service recovery guidelines.
-Assist with service in the Lounge/Bar if necessary.
-When dealing with guests directly, deliver service in accordance with service standards.
- Sets up bar on time before service and according to standards including but not limited to: checking to see that fresh fruit juices, cream, cocktail napkins/coaster, glassware, stirrer, mixer and all other bar materials are in adequate supply for the day’s business. Prepares fresh garnish as per specifications.
- Is observant and pro-active in maintaining the table/bar counter clean and glasses replenished.
- Checks bar stock and prepare orders for replenishing of supplies.
- Knows all beverage recipes and prepares all drink orders accordingly.
- Use jigger at all times for proper measurement.
- Thoroughly familiar with the complete beverage selection including wines and cocktails and its standard glassware.
- If on shift as opening Bar Attendant, is responsible for checking the delivery against bar requisitions and also checks the stock in the bar to ascertain that both are correct and reports any discrepancies to his/her direct supervisor.
- The “Closing shift Bar Attendant” is responsible for requesting beverage, fruit, cocktail stirrer etc., so that the bar is adequately stocked with necessary materials for the next day’s business.
- All “closing shift” Bar Attendants will make sure, that all stocks are cleared and all drawers locked.
- Ensures charge-to-room checks are signed and the name matches with the room number.
- Ensures the validity of all credit cards.
- Informs the Team Leader for processing of all cash payments.
- Processes all Officer’s Check, Entertainment Check and City Ledger charges in accordance with established policies & procedures.
- High school or equivalent.
- Authentic energy and a genuine passion for making guests smile.
- Previous experience of working within a hospitality setting ideally within hotel or restaurant operations.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work alone and unsupervised.
- Positive attitude.
- Desire to learn and grow within the role.
- A good memory to help remember various kinds of orders
- Having a natural flair and confidence in your own ability and exceptional attention to detail.
Positions are opened to all local and permanent residence of Malaysia only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Years of experience:
Number of positions: