- Coordinates with Front Desk concerning room status and others.
- Ensure the following procedures are implemented according to standards:
- Key Procedure
- DND (Do Not Disturb)/Double Locked
- Baby Sitting
- Room Discrepancy
- Lost & Found
- Room Safety Deposit Box
- Loan Item
- Loss & Breakage
- Pest Control
- Defect Item
- Updates room status into Opera or Hotel’s PMS.
- Conducts Linen Inventory in pantry.
- Responds to special requests from guests such as extra bed, baby cot, iron etc.
- Assists where necessary with the making up of rooms and turndown service.
- Coordinates pantry and trolley set-up.
- Min diploma in hospitality or equivalent.
- Practical experience as a departmental trainer in housekeeping.
- Must be proficient with reservations handling and process and familiar with Opera/Micros system.
- Excellent command of English language, knowledge of other languages is a plus.
Positions are opened to all local and permanent residence of Malaysia only.
Years of experience:
Number of positions: