- Keeps the kitchen area clean.
- Maintains food preparation according to recipes and plate presentation standards.
- Knows how to operate equipment belonging to the kitchen area.
- Maintains all operating items at established par stock level.
- In-charge of storage of all materials as well as checking newly received goods.
- Enforces and maintains at the highest possible level the equipment cleanliness and repairs of the kitchen area.
- Assists with controlling the food cost by following standard portioning and portion control.
- Prepares and supervises daily mise-en-place according to established checklists and cover forecasts.
- Ensures that all fridges are kept at ideal temperatures and ensure appropriate action is taken in case of breakdown.
- Takes charge and coordinates production in the kitchen assigned during service.
- Liaises closely with the pass to ensure all orders for one table go out at the same time.
- Checks all orders for presentation, correctness before they are picked up.
- Ensures orders are picked up as soon as they are ready.
- Organised kitchen operations and serves a range of dishes, whilst supervising junior member of the kitchen brigade.
- Min diploma in culinary arts or equivalent.
- Proven commercial kitchen and supervisory experience.
- A food handler's license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
Positions are opened to all local and permanent residence of Malaysia only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Years of experience:
Number of positions: