At Traders Hotel by Shangri-la, we are a heart-warming family. We share something powerful – our genuine care and respect for others. Our strength lies beyond our harmonious surroundings and hideaway locations. It lies in our core values that guide us to treat each and everyone with honour, as kin, as family. We strive to be the preferred employer by providing great benefits, tranquil and sincere working environment, work-life balance and effort recognitions.
Located at the heart of the Kuala Lumpur city Centre, Traders Hotel by Shangri-la is looking for a IT Assistant.
As IT Assistant we rely on you:
- Installs new systems and Upgrades existing system.
- Housekeeping of Database.
- Performs month/year end updates.
- Updates new and maintains existing extension lines in the FCS.
- Troubleshoots network and PC problem.
- Improves Network connectivity setup.
- Updates inventory of all systems (PC, Printer, Diskettes, etc.) for MIS Mgr. reference
- Keeps track of computer hardware sent out for repair.
- Maintain and configuring of the Dect Phones and Desk Phone.
- Assists in providing End Users with training and support.
- Maintains existing Program.
- Develops new Program, as instructed by MIS Manager.
- Ensures that there are appropriate coverage for our computer hardware.
- Assists MIS Manager in verifying the correctness of invoices billed.
- Advises MIS Manager re-deficiencies in software licenses.
- Monitors all stand alone software to ensure no illegal installation of software is done.
- Diploma / BS Computer Science/BS Computer Engineering
- Good command in writing & speaking English.
- With a minimum of one (1) year working experience in similar capacity.
- Self-starter and a confident character.
- A team player.
- Due to work permit restrictions, only citizens of Malaysia and Permanent Residents of Malaysia shall be considered.