At Shangri-la Hotels & Resorts, we are a heart-warming family. We share something powerful – our genuine care and respect for others. Our strength lies beyond our harmonious surroundings and hideaway locations. It lies in our core values that guide us to treat each and everyone with honour, as kin, as family. We strive to be the preferred employer by providing great benefits, tranquil and sincere working environment, work-life balance and effort recognitions.
Located at the heart of the Kuala Lumpur city Centre, Traders Hotel by Shangri-la is looking for a Sales Coordinator.
As Sales Coordinator We Rely On You
- Implements all sales action plans related to his/her market areas as outlined in the marketing plan.
- Executes account coverage to optimize business opportunities
- Establishes and maintains effective communication channel.
- Demonstrate strong negotiation skill to maximize hotel profit in all revenue producing areas.
- Attend major travel / trade function as assigned.
- Conducts daily sales calls and arrange familiarization/site inspection trips to hotels by corporate clients.
- Disseminates sales related information to other departments as appropriate.
- Closely follows up with all business leads, assigned project or duties and advise immediate superior with job progress.
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Tourism/ Hospitality/ Hotel Management.
- Good command in writing & speaking English. Able to speak other languages will be an added advantage.
- With a minimum of one (1) year working experience in similar capacity.
- Self-management and to demonstrate core values among peers.
- Good knowledge of computer (office) software and operates office equipment skillfully.
- A team player, computer literate and have a good interpersonal skill.
- Due to work permit restrictions, only citizens of Malaysia and Permanent Residents of Malaysia shall be considered.